Peking University Guanghua School of Management
The department of Marketing at Guanghua School of Management, Peking University is looking for qualified applicants for a full-time postdoctoral position. Applications are welcomed from candidates with research areas in consumer behavior, quantitative marketing and marketing strategy.
1. Has a doctoral degree in Marketing or related fields from a well-known university in China or abroad. The acquisition of doctoral degree is no more than 3 years and the applicant should be under 35 years old.
2. Has strong research potential and can guarantee full-time scientific research work
3. We will give priority to recent Ph.D. graduates or Ph.D. graduates from the top 50 universities in the world (according to the latest ranking of the Times Higher Education Review in the UK).
Compensation and benefits
1. The postdoctoral fellows of Guanghua Thought Leadership will receive annual salary. The annual salary before tax was 310,000 (RMB) and the research funding was 50,000 (RMB).
2. The postdoctoral fellows of Guanghua Thought Leadership can receive the corresponding scientific research awards according to the respective terms by the school;
3. The postdoctoral fellows of Guanghua Thought Leadership can apply for the post- doctoral science fund, special funding program of China, and the “Guanghua Thought Leadership” research project;
4. The postdoctoral fellows of Guanghua Thought Leadership who achieve outstanding performance may apply for relevant teaching and/or research positions of the school;
5. The postdoctoral fellows of Guanghua Thought Leadership will enjoy post-doctoral welfare benefits of Peking University, including housing provident fund, endowment insurance, public medical care, etc.; enjoy non-welfare housing subsidies according to the relevant regulations of the school, and the subsidy standards shall be implemented according to school documents;
6. We provide office, computer, telephone and other equipment and necessary administrative services for the post-doctoral research of Guanghua Thought Leadership.
2. copies of ID card or passport
3. 2 letters of reference
4. a list of academic achievements
5. 2 representative papers
6. Long-term career goals and research plans during post-doctoral work
7. Academic Integrity Commitment
Please send the application materials to Miss Jin Fang (email@example.com), and specify the subject of the email as: name + postdoctoral application.