Southern University of Science and Technology
Postdoctoral Researcher Position at College of Business, Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), Shenzhen, China
Sep 1, 2022
Assistant professor Shaobo (Kevin) Li from SUSTech seeks a highly skilled and motivated individual for a full-time Post-doctoral Research Scientist position for a
period of two year (with possibility of renewal).
The Post-doctoral Research Scientist will spend at least 95% of their time on research with the remaining time spent on other assigned responsibilities. They will be responsible for leading different research projects.
Research topics could include:
Consumer behavior in the digital era Consumer well-being
This position will prepare the Post-doctoral Research Scientist to subsequently apply for research-oriented faculty positions in marketing or related decision-making fields.
1. Adequate research funding, good advanced scientific research conditions, and a strong academic atmosphere.
2. Offering minimum annual salary and benefits of 330000 RMB/year, excellently performed post-doctoral are eligible to apply for the Principal Outstanding Postdoctoral with salary raising to 500000RMB/year. Full-time employee benefits, including health insurance, housing allowance, holiday allowance, and time off.
3. Being qualified to apply for Postdoctoral Science Fund, the National Natural Science Fund, and the provincial and municipal fund at all levels.
4. To stay in Shenzhen after leaving the station can apply for 100,000 RMB research funding.
5. In line with the city reserve level talent conditions can apply for the corresponding housing subsidies.
6. Overseas doctors that work in Shenzhen could apply for peacock plans 1.6-2million RMB housing subsidies and have access to 3-5million RMB research funding.
How to Apply
Please send CV and any other supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click https://faculty.sustech.edu.cn/lisb3/en/ for more information.
Last Date for Apply
Till position filled