Assistant Professor of Marketing ESCP Business School Turin Campus
ESCP Business School, the World’s First Business School (est. 1819), invites applications for an open position in Marketing at Assistant level.
The open position is based at the Turin Campus, Italy with a starting date in September 2023 or later. The appointee will be seconded to the European Department of Marketing.
ESCP Business School is a pan-European business school with campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, and Warsaw, providing several master’s degrees, a bachelor’s degree, a PhD programme, as well as a wide range of executive education courses. Ranked No. 5 worldwide by the Financial Times, the ESCP Master in Management is one of the leading degrees in its field.
We are looking for motivated, high-potential and dynamic candidates. The candidate’s research has been (or has the potential to be) published in international top-tier peer- reviewed scientific journals. The candidate shows a proven ability to deliver quality teaching, also using digital teaching methods, at both graduate and undergraduate levels. Expertise in digital marketing and luxury marketing is highly appreciated.
The position requires a balance among research, teaching, curriculum development, and community development.
For further information please contact:
Prof. Dr. Francesco Rattalino
Professor of Management at ESCP Business School and Dean of the ESCP Turin Campus. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESCP Business School seeks excellent academics who display a creative and international mindset, curiosity for organizational practices, and a willingness to develop and disseminate knowledge. Candidates should also demonstrate skills in extending the reputation of ESCP Business School and its programmes locally and internationally.
Candidates should have the following characteristics:
▪ A Ph.D. in a related field, and preferably some post-doc experience. We will also consider candidates who are in the final stage of their doctoral degree;
▪Evidence of (or clear potential to achieve) excellence in research (publications in leading journals, and/or highly innovative research);
▪ A passion for research and a genuine interest in working with diverse stakeholders;
▪ Experience and interest in teaching diverse student cohorts in English, applying new teaching methods and formats;
▪ Fluency in oral and written English; Applications details
Applications should include:
1) a cover letter;
2) a curriculum vitae, including diplomas and transcripts of records;
3) a list of publications;
4) a statement of teaching and researchinterests;
5) teaching evaluations of the past two years (if applicable);
6) a list of references (up to 5 referees).
Please lodge your application by 13th February 2023 by filling the online application form available here.
Job interviews are estimated to take place starting from mid-March.